1. 0.8 inch red LED display.
2. Universal input, such as T/C, RTD and DC voltage signals.
3. 4 alarms matching the largest group can be made into upper limit and lower alarms.
4. Can be equipped with two sets of isolated 4-20 mA measurements to transmit simult- aneously output.
5. Selection of ModBus or RS-485 communication functions for connecting computers or man-machine interface.
6. Measurement accuracy: 0.2% FS; sampling period: 150ms;
7. power consumption: be- low 5VA;
8. Reaction time: RTD or T/C input 150ms; linear input signals 100ms.